The Solution for Your Neuropathy
Patients with diabetes often struggle to keep everything under control. Even when glucose levels are kept in check, it can be overwhelming to understand all the potential side effects and impact diabetes can have. For example, neuropathy is one of those side effects that impacts an estimated 50% of diabetes patients and can be devastating if not caught early. Fortunately, there is , a quick, non-evasive Risk Assessment for Diabetes Patients.
In 15 short minutes, patients can receive important information including:
- Assessment of Autonomic Nervous system
- Early detection of Diabetes complications
- Monitoring of Diabetes treatment management
- Detection of Autonomic Neuropathy
- Early detection of Peripheral Foot Neuropathy
- Detection of Small Fiber Neuropathy
- Early detection of Endothelial dysfunction
- Early detection of Cardio-vascular diseases
- Assessment of Cardio-metabolic Risk factors
According to the “Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes – 2015” by the American Diabetes Association all diabetes patients should be screened for diabetic peripheral neuropathy starting at diagnosis of type 2 diabetes and at least annually thereafter.
Over 29 Million people in the United States have Diabetes – over 8 Million are undiagnosed. According to the Department of Health and Human Services, an estimated 60 – 70% of people with diabetes have some form of neuropathy, but not all show symptoms. Besides the hands, arms, feet and legs, the nerve problems can occur in every organ system, including the digestive tract, heart, and sex organs.
Gain Access to Important Information
Patients and practitioners receive multiple benefits from choosing to use DiaTect, including:
Put the power of information in the hands of those who can make a difference. provides early detection to ensure practitioners can make adjustments to patient treatment for more positive experiences. Additionally, patients receive early diagnosis to help make improved lifestyle and treatment decisions.
- No financial risk or capital outlay
- No investment or out of pocket expenses
- Medallion provides the DiaTect device and the Technician